Kamis, 02 September 2010

My Life According To Taylor Swift

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can’t use the band/artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Repost as “My life according to __________” Pick your Artist: Taylor Swift

Are you a male or female: Your Anything

Describe yourself: The Outside

How do you feel: Jump Then Fall

Describe where you currently live: I Heart Question mark

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Forever & Always

Your favorite form of transportation: Fearless

Your best friend is: Hey Stephen

You and your best friends are: I'm Only Me When I'm With You

What’s the weather like: Tim Mcgraw

Favorite time of day: Tell Me Why

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Mine

What is life to you: Today Was A Fairytale

Your last relationship: Picture To Burn

Your Fear: Fifteen

What is the best advice you have to give: You Belong With Me

Thought for the Day: I'd Lie

How I would like to die: Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

My soul’s present condition: Crazier

2 komentar:

Reza Bercerita * mengatakan...

blog walking :) hey there.. nice blog.. visit balik yah :) rezatellthestory.blogspot.com. salam kenal..

Dewo mengatakan...

Singing songs : ♫♫♫╬╬♫♫♫
nananananana♫♫╬♫